cramping and light bleeding can i be pregnant?

I was wondering if i could be preggo cause my af is lighter than usual and cramps aren't severe as usual.I usually have a very very heavy cycle do to fibroids. I took a hpt before my cycle came it was bfn. So when my af showed up i was like WTH is this. If i hadn't been tracking my cycle it would have creeped up on me that's how different this cycle is. I really don't want to waste anymore money on dr visits. I probably bought that man a house for sure lol.

Tylee7

Asked by Tylee7 at 9:33 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's possible but can't really say for sure. the best you can do is wait a week then take another hpt and go from there. your cycle just may be trying to change up on you as well. take care and good luck.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 9:41 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• thanks again. I really needed to know when to retest. so you answered my second question. Be blessed.
    Tylee7

Comment by Tylee7 (original poster) at 5:28 PM on Dec. 9, 2010