1 YEAR 8 MONTH BABY GIRL

MY DAUGTHER IS A PICKY CHILD AT TIME AND DOESNT LIKE TO EAT. THE OTHER DAY SHE WAS HAVING PROBLEMS TRYING TO USE THE BATHROOM HER STOOL WAS HARD AND I STILL DONT KNOW WHAT TO GIVE HER WHEN SHE GETS THAT WAY I FEEL SO BAD FOR HER. I JUST SIT THERE AND CRY BECAUSE SHE IS CRYING. WHAT IS THE BEST THING FOR ME TO GIVE HER TO HELP HER?

alismom421

Asked by alismom421 at 9:38 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• LOTS of water
    some juice
    apple sauce
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:39 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• sorry I forgot to add fruit
    mommy_of_two388

• pear juice, prunes. NO bannanas
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 9:42 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• lots of water
    apple juice
    fruit
    n sometimesu can try adding a little karo syrup to her milk
    sarahsmom0309

Answer by sarahsmom0309 at 9:43 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• TODAY I BROUGHT A COUPLE OF FRUITS TO SEE WHAT SHE WOULD EAT . SHOULD I CUT DOWN ON THE BANANAS? SO FAR SHE LIKES THE APPLE SAUCE AND CRUSHED PINEAPPLES AND SHE LOVES WATER NEVER HAD A PROBLEM THERE. IM GONNA TRY THE KARO SYRUP IN THE MILK BUT HOW MUCH SHOULD I START OUT WITH? AND THANK U EVERYONE FOR YOUR INPUT
    alismom421

Comment by alismom421 (original poster) at 9:55 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• It's most likely that she's having trouble with her stool because she's not getting enough nutrician in her diet. If she's a really picky eater and especially if she at times doesn't eat, that can greatly effect her bowel movements. She really needs to be examined by her doctor to make sure that her eating habits aren't effecting her in a negative manner. If they are, then you and the doctor need to form a plan that allows her to get more nutrician in her diet to allow for easier bowel movements.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:25 PM on Dec. 8, 2010