When women flirt with your SO/Hubby what do you do?

Women hound my SO. Even when he has our son. In fact it's worse when he has our son because now they have a reason to approach. The funny thing is when they didn't realize I'm right there and then they see me and try to act like they know him, or they were making small talk. YA NO

I usually just look and smile; "like run along now"

But my friend says she has recently started to just make out with her SO then looks and smiles at the women. I thought that was too funny.

What do you do?

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 9:42 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• if that happened to me I would smile and say " please take him ! " ... and then as she would run away i would chase her yelling SERIOUSLY! PLEASE TAKE HIM !!!!
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 9:50 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I have no reason to impress another women with showing off that I got my man. Whether that be by grabbing his ass or making out with him. I think that's childish and distasteful. If I have to prove to those other women that he's MY man physically or otherwise then I clearly am too insecure. I know that he's my husband and he knows that I'm his wife, other women/men can do as they please to make themselves feel better. The doesn't mean either of us have to prove our relationship to them in any way. We're secure in our marriage and know that we don't want anyone else but who we have.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:24 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• It doesn't bother me in particular. I know my husband loves me, and flirting is a perfectly natural human instinct. I do it, my husband does it. As long as it is within appropriate bounds and all in good fun, I see nothing wrong with it. I know who I'm going home with, and so does he. Look at it this way, they can flirt all they want with him, he's all yours and they can't have him. Gives you a feeling of intense satisfaction.
    Treefrog64

Answer by Treefrog64 at 9:47 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• if women didn't hit on my SO then I'd be worried lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:51 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I do the same as tntmom1027...eh what ever makes him feel like a big strong man...I know one thing though that other women will hate about him ... he has schizophrenia and severe OCD and they would leave him after a few hours of him complaining about the water ring on the coffee table that his imaginary friend Rob put there just to irritate him for a few hours....O.o
    Anonymous

• If I was there I would go up right next to him put my arms around him and say to the women "Hi I'm XXXX wife."
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:43 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I agree with Treefrog64...but after hearing my friend tell me this I was in shock and wondered if anyone else used this technique. I kind of want to see it in action, lol so I can LMAO
    DomoniqueWS

Comment by DomoniqueWS (original poster) at 9:51 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I usually laugh:) Last time my Dh got hit on a super hot waitress came up to him and asked him for his number, he got all excited like he "still had it." He was just about to tell her that he's married and then she said, "sorry it's not for me, that table would like it." She pointed to a table of well not so attractive women! I love this story;)
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 9:51 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Men also hit on my husband. Actually, the men bother me. The women don't. I just roll my eyes when women hit on my husband. But when men hit on him, I find a away to stand between them. I don't know why it annoys me. Maybe bc men who dress well are unfairly stereotyped. My husband is a very dapper dresser and very hetero.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:53 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• If I want to have some fun, I smile at them with that "he's mine and I will rip your eyes out if you don't respect that" kind of smile. Usually, though I just take it as a compliment on what an awesome husband I have - I know he's going home with me. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:53 PM on Dec. 8, 2010