haha first smell that makes me sick >.

my dad was heating up stew, cuz i was asleep, i walked out of my room cuz i had to go to the bathroom and i smelled the heating stew it made me gag, my dad didnt hear me so he thought i was just in there taking a wiz hahahaha (a little tmi i guess? sorry >.<)

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 10:01 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It was turkey for me. I was barley pregnant with my son about Thanksgiving time and I was cooking my husband a turkey and the smell made me so sick my husband had to finish cooking it
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:02 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• cold turkey does that to me to but it did that before i got pregnant lol
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 10:04 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Almost every smell makes me sick, even my perfume now :( and my shampoo. We went out to eat the other day and I seen a picture of a bottle of liquor and even thinking about how it smelled made me sick lol. It's strange. Hope it goes away soon!
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 10:05 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• With this pregnancy (my third) it was the smell of raw hamburger and the smell that made me want to throw up didn't go away until it was fully cooked. It was fresh hamburger that was perfectly fine, but the smell just was horrible to me!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Toast was the first thing I remember.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 10:34 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Mine was ramen noodles! My DH loves those d*mn noodles and they made me want to barf!
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 10:43 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Mine was warm butter Idk I went out to eat and the cook was melting butter in a skillet to cook and i could smell it a table away and got so ill I had to sit in the car
    KayLundy3

Answer by KayLundy3 at 11:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• It was pizza with me, my co-worker came in with some and offered to me & I ran to the bathroom lol
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 11:28 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• with my daughter it was toothpaste and minty gum (i had to use children's toothpaste lol), hamburger meat, just about everything
    with my son just about everything made me sick, but especially dawn dishwashing liquid
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:36 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• The only thing that makes me cringe is deli turkey.
    Kelli1012

Answer by Kelli1012 at 11:39 PM on Dec. 8, 2010