What type of cellphone and plan do you have? Do you like it? Why or why not?

After years of expensive phones and plans, I went to Wal-Mart and bought a $10 Nokia prepaid phone and use it for the prepaid Net10 service.

I don't really have the bells and whistles that I used to have but I don't have bills either and my phone is so simple that after two years of use it is still in one piece.

I am spending about $10 a month for my service and when I travel it works just as well and there are no additional fees.

What phone and service works for you?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 9:16 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• At&T but going to cancel my service this 17th cuz my 2yr contract is up.. I never use it and we have the 2 phones on the plan so we are paying $60.00 a month for 2 phones we never use...I don't get service at home either so.. yeah.. that is what i'm going to do for a back up while I'm out and about shopping and such
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 10:00 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Verizon here....other services have to many dead zones!
    Mimomof3boys

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 10:24 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• We have AT&T. My husband is a truck driver, and we love the mobile-to-mobile. We also have fewer dead spots with this one that the other services.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 10:36 PM on Nov. 6, 2008