do you have a kid like this ?

Alot of time we hear of kids who will not eat their veggies.... but my daughter will only eat veggies ( and fruit) ... she will eat any kind, her favorite snack is limabeans ! ... It is hard to get her to eat anything else ( besides some fruits and yogurt) ....

every month we have to spend around $60 just on veggies

2lilbumblebees

Asked by 2lilbumblebees at 10:06 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not only fruits and veggies but he doesn't eat a lot of snack foods. He loves meat though so we mostly by fruits, veggies and meat. The kid eats brocolli with everything!!! LOL!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• At least she is eating healthy! That's cute that her favorite thing is lima beans! All my son wants is candy. I can barely get him to eat anything and have to hide candy because he will hide under his bed and eat it.
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 10:13 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• lol... I know what you mean... when my daughter wakes up she wants a raw stock of brocolli ! lol

She hardly ever eats sweets, every once in awhile she will want an oreo or something like that...
    2lilbumblebees

Comment by 2lilbumblebees (original poster) at 10:13 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• That's how my son used to be. My son LOVED veggies up until he turned one. He would eat any kind of veggie and any kind of fruit. Now I can't get him to eat any of the green veggies. It's weird.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:13 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• no, my sons a meat head...he only likes meat and yogurt
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:23 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• my kids love veggie they eat meat. for SS birthday he got to pick his dinner he wantted peas, ans green beans
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 10:38 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• "lol... I know what you mean... when my daughter wakes up she wants a raw stock of brocolli ! lol"

I swear I should invest in a brocolli farm or something!
    My son isn't so much into sweets but he does like chips and cheez-itz occasionally. He inherited my love of salty stuff!! LOL!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:38 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I was like that to some extent. I was SUPER SUPER picky, but loved asparagus, soy beans, peppers and cucumbers. I hated most fruits though. Unfortunately my own kids didn't inherit a love of vegetables from me, they would gladly eat nothing but junk.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 11:31 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• my daughter loves vegies! my dad has a garden and she helps him plant and then pick stuff...she even eats raw squash lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:34 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• my 4 year old son is like that lol....he eats alot of other things as well but my god when it comes to veggies lol! he is the jolly green giant lol
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 11:44 PM on Dec. 9, 2010