does any other woman in their 20s fantasize about older men??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• i just turned 23 and most of my guys I date are in there 30's... I've always liked older guys, guys my age actually annoy me haha
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:37 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• doctorI have in before and sometimes still do. I had this one doctor who was actually in his 40's but really cute who I used to fantasize about. He was the doctor and I was the naughty nurse.

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 10:40 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I am dating a 49 year old and im 20.. lol so yea I do it all the time :D.
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 10:46 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• well i couldnt ever have a relationship with an older man but i know sexually in my head its easy to fantasize about. i think bc in alotta porn is like that
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:51 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• LOL yep and I am actually married to one. I am 28 and he is 44. I am happier than I have ever been.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 10:53 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• lol yep married to one, I'm 25 and my husband is twice my age lol happiest i've ever been.

I always dated older men, but usually only 10 yrs at most, my worst relationship was with someone my own age lol
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:04 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I don't fantasize about any man, but I've always been attracted to older men. My celeb crushes are Anderson Cooper, Dr. Drew, George Strait, and Denzel...I LOVE salt and pepper hair!!!
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 11:10 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• LOL and I am also married to one! I am 24 and my husband is 49! Yep 25 years apart and he is the greatest guy I have ever known. I have never been so in love other than with our kids lol :)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:15 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Kinda? I'm 23, my husband is 25 and we get along great, but there is smething sexy about a man in his 30s.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:21 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I am 23 and my SO is 28. But I have dated two older men before. One being 34 and the other 38. Older guys are definitely different and have more baggage. At least in my case. The 34 year old had told me he had had a sexual relationship with his best friend who lived across the street (another boy) all throughout high school. Which was a huge surprise to me. He had a daughter and had always dated women. And the 38 year old was sold for sex by his mother because she was a drug addict. I soon found out what kind of damage that had done to him mentally/emotionally. Not to mention they were both physically abusive to me (which of course is when I left them). Either I have really bad luck with older guys or they are just really good at hiding things. I would never date another older man.
    Kelli1012

Answer by Kelli1012 at 12:38 AM on Dec. 9, 2010