What is the #1 thing your SO does to piss you off?

Mine?? Call me lazy or selfish. It instantly pisses me off to no end.

sassy_brizzy

Asked by sassy_brizzy at 10:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Doesn't listen to what I say, so that I have to repeat myself three times. It stuns me and feels really crappy at the same time.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 10:43 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Let's his family influence him greatly and not in the best ways
    4psinapod

Answer by 4psinapod at 10:46 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Mine procrastinates on EVERYTHING. Sometimes I feel that if I want it done I have to do it.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 10:47 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Doesn't listen to me. Not in the 'yeah, sure babe'. But he really doesn't get it sometimes.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:49 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I guess this is something he does not do and that is he hardly ever does anything around our place outside or inside.When I am talking about inside it is fixing stuff that I can't.
    Ananomys

Answer by Ananomys at 10:50 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• never picks up after him self as in socks on the liveroom floor soda cans everywhere
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 10:53 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Calls me lazy when I know for a fact I'm not.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:09 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• My husband likes to say something under his breath then claims he didnt say anything...grrr...I so dislike that.
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 11:20 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• he doesn't acknowledge all the cleaning in our home that i do, even though i also go to school full time and work...and claims i have more "time" to do it- even though i MAKE time, just like he could lol
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 11:22 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Passive aggressive crap. "I sure am thirsty." or "maybe you could make this next time without peas" or "I guess you want me to burp the baby"

Just freaking say it! "could you bring me a water on your way back from the kitchen?" or "I never told you I don't like peas." or "sinc you exclusively breast feed my child all day and all night, maybe I could lend a hand now and then since the baby reaches for me right after you nurse her and I could burp the baby instead of being a whining brat"
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:25 PM on Dec. 8, 2010