please make it stop!

So everyone who answered thinks the thumping in my ear is spiked bp. What do I do to get it to quit?? Its driving me insane. I just wanna cry!

randibosin

Asked by randibosin at 10:45 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If it is blood pressure, then CALM DOWN. Take deep breaths. Call your OB/GYN if you are that worried. When do you hear the thumping the most? When you are trying to sleep? Your heart pumps harder during pregnancy, so if you are not in any pain, I would bet it is just a normal pregnancy quirk. Your body does so many weird but harmless things when you are pregnant. Try to relax, and stay calm. Watch some TV. Call someone on the phone. Forget about it. Of course if you are in pain or feeling light headed, or if it is really bothersome, CALL YOUR DOCTOR instead of working yourself up.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 10:51 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Calm down. Then you may need to see a doctor.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:47 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• drink some water and cut down on your salt intake first and if the symptoms persist after a few days or gets worse quickly then see your doctor right away
    macks_mommy

Answer by macks_mommy at 10:49 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I would call your doctor. High blood pressure can be bad. It could be just something annoying you will have to deal with or it could be a sign of a problem.
    Mrs.Andrews

Answer by Mrs.Andrews at 3:15 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• When I was pregnant, occasionally, I would hear my heart beating in my ear. It came and went and went away entire later in the pregnancy. If you're concerned or yours is constant, call you doctor.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:52 PM on Dec. 9, 2010