some of CM members are very rude to other moms..gets me very upset

i thought CM was for us to have each other backs to support each other not to put us down, some of you ladies are beeing very rude towards other moms because they misspelled words.. i seen alot of comments nasty horrible comments you guys post.. like..(get an education)(tell your dh to spend hes money on a new education for you)(and i wonder why people cant get a job,because they cant spell a simple word)
some of you ladies are being very judgemental towards other moms..how do you know they not from another country maybe they from GERMAN THEY COULD BE FRENCH LATINO CUBAN INDIAN CHINESE ect.. there is no need for you guys to be nasty and mean-- i probably misspelled alot of words right now.. everybody misspelled words and everybody is different maybe that's the way they express themselfs...
try to be more nice about things and dont put moms down because CM wasnt created for that to be nasty and horrible to people --im guessing it was made for us to have each other backs and get support from others moms .

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK???

Genesis29

Asked by Genesis29 at 11:00 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I agree with you 100% it is very rude and it should really stop.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 11:02 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I think you're totally right, I've seen it too, it's crazy
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 11:03 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• absolutely!!!
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 11:06 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I agree too. It is a shame that so many women can be so cruel to each other thank you for SPELLING it out for them ;)

Sarahedger

Answer by Sarahedger at 11:06 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I know what you mean and I agree 100%. I have been on this site since it started and it used to be pretty civil. Now there are a lot of judgemental and rude moms on here which is sad. I've kind of learned to ignore it because it has been this way for a while now.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I totally agree with you, people on CM can be nasty and insensitive.
    Ananomys

Answer by Ananomys at 11:10 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• i agree with u 100% it does get really bad some times it is really rude and should stop and just to let all the spell checkers out there Einstein couldn't spell so just b/c some1 can't spell it doesn't mean they are dumb
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 11:10 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I think that if you have access to a computer, then you should use it to better yourself and not just for fun. I think that if you misspell things on here it is a sad thing because when you do misspell a word, cafemom underlines it for you to tell you that you did. And you can also right click the misspelled word to choose what word you meant to spell. So its not like its all that hard to spell correctly on here.
    I try not to be mean and rude to people with typing errors and spelling mistakes, but sometimes its very hard because it makes me realize just how lazy people in America have gotten. If you look at how people used to talk 50 years ago and then look at the way they talk now, you can actually see the degradation of the English language and it is so sad. So yes, I get mad because no one even tries to spell correctly, they just have excuses that make it ok for them to do so. JMHO
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 11:10 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• cafe mom doesn't underline my misspelled words. I try to spell correctly and use correct grammar and all, but I have an English degree and still make mistakes. It's a lot harder for some people than for others, so I agree, don't judge people because of spelling or grammar mistakes.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 11:23 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I agree 100%. I believe you may have quoted someone that was said to me, by a person that does it constantly. Thank you for pointing this out! It's sad ad ridiculous how rude and judgemental some moms are towards each other!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:25 PM on Dec. 8, 2010