Don't people think??? adult content

I seriously want to knock some sense into a friend!

Allow me to describe the situation. A man (charming, sweet blah, blah, blah) has been married three times with four children from two of those marriages, he claims the women were cruel, evil, yada, yada, yada. Said man cheated on last wife with another woman... Left last wife for said woman, divorced, new woman demanded marriage, is pregnant and believes he loves her and the previous wives were evil, THEY TOOK HIS CHILDREN!!

He is working strange hours, spending time with his ex (for visitations of his youngest for now supposedly), sleeps late, and plays on his computer when he is home. Though she says he is very attentive to her.

I have been trying to tell her since she made the mistake of being with him, if he is willing to leave his family for her and he has done it before her, he will do it again. With a track record like his it's just to suspicious, he takes no blame for the previous marriages ending. It's all some one else's fault. Everything wrong in his life he blames on a different person. Don't get me wrong, we all have things we are not proud of, but really, man up! He is 42 years old and only has 3 ex-wives and 4 children to show for his years.

I care for my friend dearly, but I don't want to watch this pig drag her down, he's cheated on her before, but says that he has stopped.

They had a holiday party last weekend, I truly hate the man now, he's "accidentally" touched my chest, smacked my rear and made several sexual comments towards me. I told my friend and she said he was only joking, that's how he is. I told my friend I couldn't deal with it and to give me a call when he moved on.

Our other friends think that he can change, I see a pig of a different color, am I wrong for distancing my self from the situation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• I definitely think you are right about him. I don't know how I would handle the friend though. If she's a true friend, you want to be there for her, even when you know she's making a mistake. I certainly wouldn't want to spend time with him though.

One thing I will say about him....the common denominator between their relationship and all of his other past relationships is HIM. If he's done it that many times already, he'll keep doing it.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 8:20 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• no I would do the same thing
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 11:46 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• not from the situation but from your friend ! this is probably the first guy that showed her so much attention since her last love lost ! so its hard for her to actually believe you when you tell her what he did !
    mrzshanteb23

Answer by mrzshanteb23 at 11:49 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• no, not wrong at all- and props to you for speaking up!!
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 11:50 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• he is deff. a pig! kudos to you for speaking up!
    xo0kcg0ox

Answer by xo0kcg0ox at 11:56 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I am pretty sure that him touching you was no accident. But if he ever did that again, I think I would have to tell him that, "If you ever touch me again, you will regret it." If you have to kick him where it counts. PRONTO! If he's been with three women and have four kids by two of them, it sounds like he's the problem and the sooner your friend finds out, the better off she will be.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:23 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Gross. It sounds like this guy is a complete disgrace, and that perhaps your friend has some issues with self esteem to stay with a person like that. Deep down I am sure that she knows he is a loser, so why does she feel that she needs him is the real question. Bet he would be easy to set up on the computer or otherwise though...just saying.

But honestly the best thing you can do now that you have told her is to just support her and definitely keep a safe distance from her pet pig! She won't leave him until he does the ultimate wrong to her apparently and nothing you say will change her mind at this point. Just be a friend to her and let the chips fall...as you know they will!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 12:50 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• sounds like she is is denial
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 3:25 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• U r right. Avoid him like the plague. He is horrible.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 6:31 AM on Dec. 9, 2010