How do you feel about pot?

If you have to add chemicals to it in a lab... I'm not putting it in my body...ever. But I don't think there is anything wrong with pot. Its certainly lass harmful than alcohol. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Health

• I also see nothing wrong with it. It's natural. It's really less harmful than cigarettes and alcohol which are both legal.

as to what robin said, yes it sticks to fat cells but guess what! your body burns fat so it goes away! wow! *insert sarcasm here for robin*

It should be legal with the same restrictions as alcohol as to driving impaired and sale to minors.

The only reason it is illegal is because the state governments make more money off of it that way than if they were to legalize it and tax it.

BTW I don't even smoke pot!
    Anonymous

• I used to smoke it all the time, when I look back nothing good came from it. I was lazy it also started to make me feel withdrawn/depressed-I would've never admitted that back then of course. Also there's the addiction thing where how could anything be enjoyable or relaxing without a little pot. I'm just glad I'm not into it anymore.
    Anonymous

• have you heard the phrase "burnt out" well thats true the chemicals stick to the fat cells in your brain and cause many problems

robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 9:31 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I agree... you don't hear ppl crashing and killer others because they were high..The Goverment can't find a good way to tax it..I would much rather ppl doing that than drinking...
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 9:32 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I love it and used to smoke it all the time before I had a career and responsibility. I graduated as my class valedictorian two out of three degrees all while smoking pot every day. I graduated as my nursing class valedictorian as well, but then I was not smoking it.

I would still smoke it but I could lose my nursing license so I don't.

I feel that it is better than alcohol in many ways and it is not addictive. After years of smoking it daily I quit and had no problems.

Even in nursing school the professors at the University of Wisconsin were all for marijuana and did not understand why it is illegal.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 9:39 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Every pot head I've ever personally known has been a drain on my life and society in general. It has made them lazy and irresponsible and impossible to live with. As for being all-natural...well, poison ivy is 'all natural' too but if you fall in a big patch of it, it will fuck you up and not in a good way. Plus, I'm allergic to pot...makes me itch, break out in hives and throw up.
    Anonymous

• check out NORML.com

A few of you may actually learn a few things. I fully support the legalization of pot. I see nothing wrong with it. Its not for everyone, like the unfortunate few who are allergic to it, but if its not your thing, don't hate on others who indulge in some private high time.
    Anonymous

• I will never do drugs, "natural" or otherwise. I've seen people doing those drugs, and what it can do to them. I don't care if it's for recreational use or not, it's not worth it, and never something I would expose my baby to. I have higher standards for the people around me and myself. It's like watching a drunk person while you're sober.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 10:19 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• LOL! Anon 9:02...I don't consider myself 'unfortunate' for being allergic to pot and here's why...1)My sister...smokes everyday, can't hold a job, can't hold a home, and has developed global transient amnesia. (look it up) 2)My son's sperm donor...refused to hold a job and instead started selling pot to pay for his pot and left our 4 month old son with a complete stranger while I was at work so he could go deal...I left him when I found that out haven't seen him since. He married a pot/crack head alcoholic. 3)My ex-BIL...smoked pot most of his life, couldn't keep a job, decided to sell crack to pay for pot, got hooked on crack, tried to kill my SIL in a drugged up state of crack and pot. Now in prison on attempted murder charges.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• My first step-mother...smoked pot with her friends, drug my sister and I out in the middle of the night to score pot from strange men on dark roads. Never cooked or cleaned, just sat and got high while my sister and I did everything. Everybody I ever knew growing up that smoked pot moved onto other, harder drugs like ecstacy and meth. They are now either dead, dying, in jail, or running from the law. Not one is a success but me...because I'm allergic. So, I do believe that makes me the fortunate one...not the unfortunate one, don't you think?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Nov. 7, 2008