HELP! 1st birthday the end of December!

My baby girl turns one on the 29th! I'm very excited :D BUT i'm still unsure what to do! EEEK! Because it's near Christmas + New Years etc. etc.
Ideas pleaaaaaase!

ashleyxo8

Asked by ashleyxo8 at 12:01 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my dd's first b day is on valentines day!! so i feel ur pain! i would plan something the weekend after new years maybe since that will give people some time to relax! i bought a ton for first birthday decorations already! im so excited!! i would go all out with the decorations they only turn 1 once so its so worth it!! good luck!! :-)
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 12:07 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Just have a party when you think would be best for you. There is always going to be some kind of inconvience around these times of year because of holidays and all. Just have it and the people who are most important and care for you and your family will be there and thats all that matters. Right!
    -Q-

Answer by -Q- at 4:46 PM on Dec. 9, 2010