i had artificial insemation, done about a week ago i would like to know how long it will take to concive

ria27

Asked by ria27 at 9:30 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I find it VERY hard to believe that they didn't talk to you about all of this when you were at the doctor's office.
    Anonymous

• so was it a do it yourself it then?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• edit: KIT I meant
    Anonymous

• ask the person who did it, I watched some movies that people had this done and I think it was like 1-2 weeks
    Anonymous

• The actual conception should happen within a few days if it's going to happen, but it will be about 2 weeks before you can get a positive test of any type. When I did IUI I had a VERY faint positive test about 11-12 days later, and a blood test confirming at 13 days.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Nov. 12, 2008