found bf cheating?

so i just walked in on my bf sleeping with the laptop on and it was signed onto meetlocals.com!! so i made my own page and found him. i don't know if i should send him a msg on there or confront him about it. please help me!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't know advice to give you other than to find some way to leave him That's harsh and I'm so sorry he did that to you. You deserve better I'm sure your hurting now but try not to let it stress you, he isn't worth it.
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 12:21 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• i will send him a message on there ! with a totally different name nd pic nd see what happens from there !
    mrzshanteb23

Answer by mrzshanteb23 at 12:22 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• i agree with mrzshanteb23
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 12:23 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• i agree.. fake profile and hit on him. my ex cheated on me on and off line for seven years ... find out early and run!
    mrsmostafa

Answer by mrsmostafa at 12:26 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I don't see why you need to send him a message because you already know he has a listing. Correct me if I am wrong, but you make a listing to meet/ hook up with others. So if this happened to me, I would be packing my bags permanently. You need to leave him today. You will feel uncertain and torn, especially if this a longer relationship, but honestly you will be glad that you did later on down the road. He is not being loyal to you, and it will only get worse with someone like this. So sorry!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 12:28 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• ...and one last thing, I think I would have been tempted to throw an icy cold glass of water on him-lap top and all- to wake him up.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 12:32 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• but sometimes you just have to know !
    mrzshanteb23

Answer by mrzshanteb23 at 12:32 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• RUN
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 12:32 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• i say do all three mess with him then confont him u have the evidance after tht right? then fuck him over with what ever u can itll make u feel better it did for me lol then leave him :)...good luck
    brezze

Answer by brezze at 12:54 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I would say as I say to our daughter......do not be a inspector. See what happening. Try asking him.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:13 AM on Dec. 9, 2010