absent bf adult content

I have a six year old from a previous marriage and a new baby with my current boyfriend whom we all live with... however he is never around. he is working, i dont have much room to complain. but he works 12 hours every day including weekends. he's a buisness owner and i do understand his need to work however, i have been dealing with alot of depression and with two kids, i feel all alone (and seriously sleep deprived) . he's a nice guy but i feel like i come in last place, after work and my two kids. i am lonely and feel single and divorced instead of engaged to him. it's been a very long time since he's acted like a lover and even though i come to him with my issues, he denies the ability to change any of this. it's been going on for almost eight months now and i am just not sure how to deal with this... i certainly like him as a human, but there is absolutely NO passion. i lost the baby weight in seven days- i do all the "stuff" to get him interested... im met with "i am too tired" how to deal with this??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Girl just have a sit down convo with him and tell him it HAS to change and that you cant deal with it any longer
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 12:29 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• i have... i just have no follow thru... and he knows it. i have two kids from two dads... not real smart to leave cuz i'm "lonely" ya know? my last husband was really abusive- i felt almost justified leaving him. but this guy, he's not a cheater, he's good with the kids when he's around them, there is just nothing left for me...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:35 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I think you guys need family counseling. Maybe suggest that to him
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 1:01 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Deal with it one day at a time. One day is all we have. I suggest to focus on the postive and let go of the negative. Things have a way of coming around.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:11 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• If you aren't happy then you need to do something about it, you can't continue to live miserable like this or it will never get any better- only worse. So you need to decide what it is that will work best with him.. do you need to give him an ultimatum? write him a letter? leave for a few days?
    SnowboardMama4

Answer by SnowboardMama4 at 8:12 AM on Dec. 9, 2010