teething

My son is teething HELP!!!

lonemom1987

Asked by lonemom1987 at 12:38 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Try putting a wet wash cloth in the freezer for about ten mins and have him suck on it. You may also want to look into buying some teething rings as well. Some people use Baby orajel, as well as teething tablets. ( There was a recent recall on the teething tablets so you may need to look into that before giving it to him!) Also, you may want to give him some tylonol to help with pain! Good luck :) Hope this helps!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 12:50 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• He hates teething rings he don't know what to think about the wash cloth he has tylenol and baby orajel
    lonemom1987

Comment by lonemom1987 (original poster) at 1:01 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I would stick to tylenol and the reg orajel. Don't even bother with the baby stuff it does nothing. If he's really upset all you can do is comfort him and let him get rest. If he doesn't like teething rings and such, experiement with other things for him to chew on. My son doesn't either, but now days they have different kinds of teething toys you could get.
    Also, at Barbies R. US i know they have tetthing pacifiers, they have ridges on the bottom and top. They're the best. I recommend trying those. Good luck!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:06 AM on Dec. 9, 2010