i want to talk to my bf ! but we are not on talking terms with each other right now ! do i or do i not call him ? what would you do ?

mrzshanteb23

Asked by mrzshanteb23 at 12:40 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• well I think it depends on why you aren't talking, that dictates the approach for me. Usually if a couple isn't on talking terms it says 1.Immature couple 2.New couple 3. Someone's acting Bitchy
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:43 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• this is impossible to answer without more info. Did he do something hurtful to you? Did you hurt him and owe an apology? Think about what your mo for calling him is. Is it time to patch things up, or is the fight still brewing? Good luck
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:43 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• If you're not on talking terms cause of something you said or did I would call and apologize but if it was his fault I would wait another day or two to see if he breaks down and calls you first.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 12:44 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• its his fault for why we are not talkin ! its been four days and i truely miss him ! i went as far as changing my number so that he couldnt call me and now i regert it ! he been calling all of my family members for the past couple of days and today i finally called him ! of course we argued ! but now i feel the need to hear his voice one more time before i get to comfortable !
    mrzshanteb23

Comment by mrzshanteb23 (original poster) at 12:49 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• So you are giving him the silent treatment as a punishment and you wanted to see how far he would go to try to get your attention and talk to you again. You need to grow up and handle your problems in a more mature manner. This silent treatment and power struggle business is for the birds.

The way I see it is that either you want to have a relationship with this man, or you don't. If you do, then you need to invite him over-forget the phone, and sit down and come up with a strategy to resolve this argument and how to get along in the future. If you are unable to come to a compromise and you still want a relationship with him, then counseling might be a good idea.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 12:56 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• i do want to have a relationship with him ! he is the father of my unborn baby and i want things to be back like they used to be ! i did invite him over ! but i want to hear his voice now ! i feel like im at the end !
    mrzshanteb23

Comment by mrzshanteb23 (original poster) at 1:01 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I would say that it depends on the reason you are not talking. If it is not that big of a deal i say call him but if it is don't. Hope u work things out.
    LADYA1983

Answer by LADYA1983 at 1:27 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Then I say, call him and tell him exactly that and see what happens.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 1:46 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Call if you need to call. Do what you need to do. Never wonder if what your feeling is right, it just is sometimes. Call.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:09 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Since you've already stated that you want to talk to your BF, then do it. Pick up the phone and let him know how you feel. If you feel your relationship is very important, discuss why you are not on talking terms, assess the problem, and try to come to an agreement. It doesn't matter who starts the conversation, but that you are communicating. Good luck!
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 7:46 AM on Dec. 9, 2010