THE PATCH BIRTHCONTROL

OK I JUST HAD A BABY A LITTLE OVER 7 MONTHS AGO AND I DECIDED TO USE THE PATCH FOR MY BIRTHCONTROL. WELL MY PATCH CAME OFF SOME HOW AND I HAVE NO CLUE HOW LONG I DIDNT HAVE IT ON. IM FREAKING B/C I DONT KNOW IF WE ARE READY FOR ANOTHER BABY. SO THE QUESTION IS HAS ANY ONE HAD THIS HAPPEN TO THEM AND DO YOU THINK THERE COULD BE A CHANCE I COULD HAVE GOTTEN PREGO. PLS DONT BASH ON ME I NEED HELP NOT PUT DOWN! THANKS LADIES

NevansMommy

Asked by NevansMommy at 1:05 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I dunno... Ask my 6 yr old. I was wearing the Patch when he was conceived.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:07 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• it all depends on how long its been off ! and if his sperm is stronger than the bc !
    mrzshanteb23

Answer by mrzshanteb23 at 1:08 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• THANK YOU FOR THE HELP
    NevansMommy

Comment by NevansMommy (original poster) at 1:17 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Well, most women ovulate about 2 weeks after the first day of their last period. Is there a chance you were sexually active and unprotected around that time? Good luck.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:19 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• It took me a year to get pregnant with the 2nd when I went off the patch
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 7:19 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• You need to put a new patch on, take a test, and use back up methods.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 1:00 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• There could be a chance that you are pregnant, but remember there are a number of factors. Have you had a period yet? If you haven't, you may not have even started ovulating yet. Also, the timing of the unprotected sex in regards to when you ovulated is a factor. Other factors include your partner's sperm count and your own body. The female body kills sperm. Although it can happen, most women don't get pregnant the first time they've had unprotected sex.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:42 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Thank you so much for the advice it helps. ill keep you posted
    NevansMommy

Comment by NevansMommy (original poster) at 3:17 PM on Dec. 9, 2010