What are you doing for Christmas?

Are you going out of town or staying home?

ready4baby2011

Asked by ready4baby2011 at 1:06 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Holidays

• going to my Moms a couple hours away.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:15 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I am going to my grandmaws. it is the tradition then next on same day my Mother N Laws.
    ready4baby2011

Comment by ready4baby2011 (original poster) at 1:16 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• All 8 of my children will be coming to my house for christmas like they always do. None of us have alot of money this year to buy christmas presents but we make a big dinner and enjoy each others company and celebrate the birth of the greatest King ever born. God has really blessed me with wonderful children 5 of my children are grown and have families of their own and I am very proud of all of them. I pray everyone has a wonderful Christmas this year.
    Die4Jesus

Answer by Die4Jesus at 1:23 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• My parents are coming here a week before Christmas and we are all gathering at my aunt's house. It will be fun. Then in the middle of the week, my sister and her family will come to my house and we will exchange gifts. ON Christmas day, my husband, myself and my daughter will exchange gifts (mostly all my daughter :) ) and then we will go to his parents to exchange with them. I love love love Christmas!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:53 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Taking a 2 hour drive to have dinner at my husband's grandmother's house out in the damn boonies, ugh - that's the 18th, the only day everyone could get together. Dinner with my aunt and uncle the 23rd. Dinner with MIL at her house Christmas eve, and lunch at my aunt's MIL's house Christmas day. Mom is out of state because my SIL is about to pop any day now; my brother& his wife (and my Dad and the rest of my family...) live across the country. Sucks. =/
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 2:15 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• We will basically be staying home as we get together with some of our kids and grandkids the week before everyone has so many places to go to and so many I have to go to this parents house whatever. I think we are going to take dinner out to my dad's and enjoy his company. One never knows how long someone will be around and he's 70.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:38 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Chillaxin at home.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:19 PM on Dec. 9, 2010