LETING GO

I MISS MY SON SO MUCH. HE PASSED AWAY DEC 24TH 2006. I ONLY HAD HIM FOR 22DAYS AND NEVER EVEN GOT TO HOLD HIM UNTIL AFTER HE PASSED AWAY. PEOPLE KEEP SAYING IM SELFISH AND MAKING IT SO HE CANT REST. IS ME MORNING FOR MY SON REALLY MAKING IT SO HIS SOUL CANT REST?? IM I WRONG FOR MISSING HIM AND NOT BEING ABLE TO HAVE A DAY GO BY W/O THINKING OF HIM

NevansMommy

Asked by NevansMommy at 1:14 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your baby is in the "ARMS OF A ANGEL"

You are the the one hurting honey ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Your baby, is fine ♥♥♥♥

You may need to seek help honey .

You are the one hurting.
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 1:22 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Honey, I don't know who youare talking to but your baby is at rest as soon as he passed away.
    You are not wrong for missing him, but he's in a better place, that should give you a pease of mind.
    nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 1:22 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I am so sorry this happened. I couldn't imagine the pain you are feeling. I hope things will get better, My prayers are with you. *Hugs* You have every right to miss him and be upset.
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 1:30 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• there is no time limit on grief ! my grandmother lost her son in a similar manner 54 years ago and still remembers him on his birthday.
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 1:33 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• No sweetie you have a good reason to be upset. Dont let that crap that people say bother you. Your baby is in heaven sitting in Jesus lap. You mourn cause if you dont it will only fester. Get counseling if you need to.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 1:33 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• {{HUGS!}}
    I don't believe in the slightest that your grief is keeping him from resting. I cannot imagine going through what you have. I wish I could be your friend and just sit with you right now.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:51 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• The people calling you selfish are completely in the wrong. They obviously have not been in your position (and if they have, they didn't care as much). You are not keeping his soul from rest. You are not wrong to miss him. It is completely natural to miss him & think about him during the day; I think the same is true for anyone who has lost a loved one. However, if it is keeping you from your day-to-day living--you are thinking about him all the time--then it might be a good idea to get some counseling to help you deal with the difficulties you may be having. You don't have to let go of him or let go of knowing him. But you do need to let go of the pain.
    Chocolatespring

Answer by Chocolatespring at 1:54 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I honestly do not know how any parent handles the death of their child. It is just an unbearable thought that any parent should outlive their child. I do not think you are selfish for missing him or mourning him. This must be a very hard month for you and that is completely reasonable and understandable.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 2:05 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I hope you have one good friend you can talk to. Seek counseling if you can not get through your day to day living (as said ealier). I am so sorry and wish you all the best.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:25 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Mourning your baby is natural, telling someon shit like you are being told is SICK! Mourn your baby, it is your right!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:26 AM on Dec. 9, 2010