mother's worst nightmare

I just found out that my 4 year old son has been sexually abused by his father. I've known something was wrong but I thought the worst it could be was the beating I knew about and have been reporting. I caught him with his brother doing something and asked why and he told me he was told to kiss his dad's balls. I immediately called police and they will make a report and try to get him counseling and even if I have to go to jail, he will never have visitation again. I don't know if I will ever sleep soundly again. My poor baby. I want to kill him.

sweet29mom

Asked by sweet29mom at 1:16 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• oh my god. I am so sorry. It will be a long drawn out fight but thats what i wanted to do with my step son and his father bitched out. I hope that asshole burns in hell.
    Luckybear05

Answer by Luckybear05 at 1:18 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• holy shit. this makes me want to cry. I am so sorry. you shouldn't need luck. logicly that guy should NEVER be allowed around children again. EVER EVER ever ever ever.. but if you do have to fight I do wish you all the luck in the world. hope he spends some time in prision. child molesters get what they deserve in prision (from what i hear)
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 1:25 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Prison is too good for him. I want to feed him his balls.
    sweet29mom

Comment by sweet29mom (original poster) at 1:26 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• You did good you kept digging and took immediate action. Best Wishes to all of you.
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 1:28 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I think they should be casturated and then made to eat their own penis.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 1:29 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Oh my God. I'm so sorry. What a sorry human being he is. Your poor baby. Jail is going to have to be appropriate, because your son needs you to be there for him! Don't worry, child molesters don't usually last in jail anyway. HIS OWN CHILD!!! That is worse than worse. I will pray for you and your family! Please don't do anything stupid, your son needs you! God bless you and your child.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:31 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• That is truly horrid. He's the father?!? How could he even think to do this to his own child??? I am so sorry to hear that this has happened to your dear little one.

Seriously, these sick $%^^&&*#@@ need to be injected with massive amounts of estrogen & progesterone, have ALL of their testosterone sucked out (diminish sex drive) and then be kicked repeatedly in their region so that they will never be able to feel pleasure again!
    Chocolatespring

Answer by Chocolatespring at 1:34 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I just can't stop crying. I have to restrain my fiance from driving to his house and putting a bullet in his head. The worst thing is that there are 2 other kids that my son says is getting the same and he wants to protect them because they are younger. I don't know how to deal with this. It definitely explains why my son said he wants my DF to kill him.
    sweet29mom

Comment by sweet29mom (original poster) at 1:38 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Thankfully you really did the right thing reporting him immediately and getting the counseling for your child. There were 2 more younger than age 4? What a sick bastard. I hope he rots in jail for his crimes. I think you would be best to get some counseling as well so you can find out how to cope with this situation. I just can not fathom how any parent can treat their own children like this, it is worse than you would treat an animal. It is just so devastating to read this.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 1:56 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• There's an extra special place in hell for people like him. I hope he goes to jail and meets the cellmate of his dreams. You did the right things digging around and pressing charges. I hope he gets exactly what he deserves. Also, getting your child in counseling was the best gift you could've given him. Hopefully, both you and he will recover from this nightmare and move on to a better life without that monster in it!
    Treefrog64

Answer by Treefrog64 at 11:39 AM on Dec. 9, 2010