soooo i always get ahead of myself so now 34 weeks... and i am wondering about contractions!

i had to take a trip to the ER yesterday because i thought i was loosing my mucus plug... turns out i was having contractions and just dehydrated... i was dehydrated because that day i had a decent breakfast but then i felt really tired and sick so i slept ... pretty sure i was having contractions and or getting ready to birth... it's just alittle to early though guys.. and i dont feel contractions. apparently? i dont know. the nurse asked me if i felt anything but i had to say no.. i mean i felt the baby scrapping again my belly while i lay there with two monitors on my belly.. but other then that... nothing too serious.. just a very happy moving baby. anyone else Not feel the light stuff? And anyone else ever get really tired the day of giving birth.. without knowing why? Like resting up for the big event.

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 1:17 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No I wanted to clean my house, LOL!
    nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 1:25 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• lol! this little monster sucks every ounce of energy i have! ahh!
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 1:26 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Dehydration will do that. And pregnancy. Are you anemic, any complications, healthy? Taking your prenatals?
    Lots of women have this around that gestation. It's usually just the body getting irked that Mommy isn't doing her job to pay better attention to take better care....

Good luck~ take care!!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 1:31 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I agree drink lots of water, I was always thirsty!
    nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 1:33 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• You should drink as much water as you can. It works in wonderous way.
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 2:28 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• No, I worked and 8 hour day a few hours before labor started. I just felt odd all day but couldn't place why.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:34 PM on Dec. 9, 2010