How do you tell if you are having twins v. 1 baby?

Iam pregnant with my second or seconds! I just discoverd I am pregnant. My belly is so round and big for just finding out.. long story.. anyways my first Dr. Appt. is later in the week and I feel like Im pregnant with twins. How can you tell, I can already feel my uterus, its real round and hard, almost to my naval! whats the deal? could it be? Remember what it was like to be preg with twins in the early pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Ultrasound

2 heart beats on the doppler.
    Anonymous

• THEY ALSO SAY THAT EVERYTIME YOU GET PREGNANT YOU LOOK IT AND FEEL IT SOONER, I THOUGHT I WAS HAVING TWINS WITH MY THIRD BECAUSE I FELT BIGGER FASTER BUT I ONLY HAVE ONE. NONE THE LESS YOU STILL COULD BE HAVING TWINS. AS ALWAYS EVERYONE IS DIFFRENT.
    MaSina621

Answer by MaSina621 at 9:45 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I dont know what to say, but I do know that I started showing at 2mo. I know I'm not having twins, but my belly is getting bigger by the weeks. I'm 4mo, and my naval is starting to come out even my belly is hard as rock I can also feel my daughter move around really good.
    My2ButterFlys

Answer by My2ButterFlys at 1:49 PM on Nov. 7, 2008