pregnancy question tmi

I am 33 weeks pregnant and lately when me and my boyfriend have sex it hurts. After it is almost a burning feeling. Its never felt that way. I've never had a yeast infection so idk if that could be it?.

miranda_nichols

Asked by miranda_nichols at 2:13 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If it hurts, stop doing it. It's entirely possible that you could have a yeast infection, but that involves copious amounts of thick white (or possibly yellowish) discharge, which stinks, and tends to make you quite itchy. I never had yeast infections in my life until my 3rd trimester of pregnancy, then I had two of them. I never had sex while I had one though so I couldn't say if it made it burn.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 2:17 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• It is normal. But you should discuss this with your doctor.
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 2:24 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Are you too dry? I'd stop having sex until you chat with your doc. Hope you figure it out!
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:39 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• You could be having pain because of an infection, it could also be lack of lubrication or the position.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:05 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• just incase you do have a yeast infection, both you and your boyfriend should take the proper meds or whatever to get rid of it. You could have given your boyfriend one too and if he doesnt get it taken care of he can just keep giving it back to you.
    Rileysmommy22

Answer by Rileysmommy22 at 1:09 PM on Dec. 9, 2010