Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you get someone out of your mind..

that is all wrong for you in all the wrong ways and always has been and always will be but yet for some reason you can't stop thinking about it?


Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • he sparked something in you that no one else has. I am a little confuesed though if he didn't hurt you, or ever tried to what makes him so wrong? Maybe if you were around him just once more it might calm things down for you. You might realize it's not all you what you remembered. Honestly it sounds like you really fell in love with this guy. Thats why it's so hard to let go. Hugs TO YOU MAMA!

    Answer by 1nglmom3 at 3:00 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

  • You need to find some way of giving yourself closure. Time also helps. Whatever this person has done, you still have not said your peace. You'r feeling unresolved. It wont start to heal and go way until you can get out whatever it is that your feeling. Start by writing them a letter, wether or not you intend to give it to them is up to you. Or if its possible see a counselor. Or if they are in your life right now, try facing them. Either just the 2 of you or with a meadiator. If you need to just vent to someone you can always message me on here if you want. GOOD LUC* LOTS OF LOVE PEACE AND HUGS.

    Answer by 1nglmom3 at 2:32 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

  • That's the weird part. He never did anything to me. Well, he obviously did something since I can't let it go but at least not anything bad (physically, emotionally) or anything he tried to do. We were never really ever together and this was several years ago. It was just completely wrong in so many ways and yet I still long for the way I felt back then even though I know that at this point in my life I cannot have that back.

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:40 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

  • r u in love?????????????

    Answer by A11 at 5:47 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

  • You sound very infatuated with a fantasy. If he never did anything to you so when you would see him you butterflies and excited. That means you are physically attracted to the fantasy of him in your mind. I had a pr dude that would do that to me. Luckily, I am no longer anywhere near him anymore. SO either physically remove yourself from where you see him or learn to deal. He is probably doing that to a lot of women and just is a lonely married guy that loves to flirt. But if he is single, gf just go for it.

    Answer by mamacita69930 at 7:08 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

  • It's a phase. It will pass...just give it time

    Answer by SnowboardMama4 at 8:01 AM on Dec. 9, 2010