does anyone know what brand of diapers this is?...

my moms friend just gave me a bag of diapers but i don't know what brand they are...or what size..they're blue with a picture of a barn, blue cow and a pig. Anyone know? The reason I want to know is because I really liked them and want to buy my baby some more. They were out of the package so i have no idea..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sorry I don't know by your description. Take one to the store and compare
    aitson

Answer by aitson at 2:35 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• it is an off brand and probably wal mart or target maybe kmart. could be a dollar store one too ... can't really tell
    pinkylee83

Answer by pinkylee83 at 2:50 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• The only brand that I know over here is called LUVS they change often the design but the packagin is always blue
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 2:56 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• luvs has blues clues on them, as far as I know they have been on that diaper for at least 6 years (it's what my son wore to) they also have the size right on the front of the diaper. Most name brand diapers have the size on the front of the diaper so I would say maybe an off brand one and that would be hard to figure out.. Can you ask the lady that gave them to you? tell her you liked them so much and want to keep your baby in them! gl :)
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 7:19 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• possibly walmarts brand (parents choice) but i'm not positive. i havent used them since my daughter was 1 month old. Luvs have blues clues, targets have green and blue dots, huggies have winnie the pooh or mickey mouse, pampers have elmo- thats all based on the last time I used them!!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 1:36 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• fisher price maybe? I would take them in to babies r us and see if they match any diapers there. They have the largest selection that I have found.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:25 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• They might be Costco's Kirkland diapers
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 3:40 PM on Dec. 9, 2010