Why is my baby black in all my dreams?

My husband and I are expecting a boy in February..and ive been having lots of dreams about him, but in all of the dreams the baby always has dark skin.

We are both very fair skinned so its unlikely to happen, but im curious if there is a reason behind it. Perhaps it means something subconsciously? I dont know, anyone got any thoughts?

little.knickers

Asked by little.knickers at 4:54 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• maybe in a past life you were dark skinned
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:41 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I haven't a clue.....when I was pregnant with my first (before ultrasounds were routine), I kept having a dream that I gave birth to a baby boy who had blue eyes and was bald with fine yellow peach fuzz. for hair.....What I had was a baby girl, dark-skinned, dark brown eyes, and coal black very thick hair.... the opposite of what I dreamed!
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 12:34 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I agree with shay1130. In fact you were, in a past life, a pregnant mulatto girl in New Orleans and you are remembering this life and that child now that you are pregnant. It's just a cell memory surfacing in your subconcious mind and doesn't mean anything in particular.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:37 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• craving sweet chocolate candy. Enjoy.
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 12:41 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Dark skinned baby boy - could be baby Horus , or It could be Papa Legba as a baby. Both are HIGHLY exalted and are extreme holy figures. Look 'em up and see if you have any simularities or familiar feelings/images associated. If it is Horus, then you can also expect to see a Falcon.

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 6:09 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Once when I was pregnant with my daughter I dreamnt she looked like a raisin and could fit in a matchbox. It didn't mean anything. I don't think yours did either.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 6:52 PM on Dec. 17, 2010