So I was curious about something?

I see all sorts of advice about what SAHMs do all day for social activities, but what do the SAHDs do? They aren't into the same stuff as moms are as far as crafts and volunteering at the school.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Im not sure
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 1:16 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• My husband did everything for me when he was home.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 6:46 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I know SAHD who went to all the play groups that we did and if we went to the park he would come with us as well. I also know lots of dads, working and SAH that help out at the school. In fact this year the PTO president and my kids school is a dad. I think when you are a dad and you stay home you do things that are good for the kids, just like a mom does!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 6:50 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• The prinicipal from my child's old school asked my husband to be the pres of the PTO. It was not good . He had to do evreything. Everyone was so fricken lazy..............Sometimes you need a man in charge because a lot of people want accolades for stuff two envelopes. You have to really bust your a@@ in these committees within the exception of hs. They have subcommittees but men should be just as involved with women.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 7:00 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• That is true, except you have to admit, Dads aren't always welcome into all the Reindeer games that we are as moms even tho they are literally performing the exact same duties. This site is a perfect example.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:52 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Its up to the Dad. You can check out local stuff like PTOS and etc. As well as things only a dad would think of to do with the children. Like mechanics or hiking or fishing. Mind you there are some moms who do these as well. Yet sometimes its more fun with the dad.
    CloudWeaver

Answer by CloudWeaver at 6:57 AM on Dec. 9, 2010