so i am new to cafe mom and its totally different from facebook. i think the concept is super neat. i hope to get to know some of you guys. i love life and love to laugh. im easily amused. im such a chatter. lol what do you think is your best quality? me i think my ability to be open minded and laugh at anything. it makes life fun to be able to enjoy

amylu82

Asked by amylu82 at 7:38 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• welcome to the club
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:40 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Welcome, There is so much more to do here then on FB I am always here. Enjoy take a look around and I'm sure you'll fit right in. There are tons of groups to belong to and siggies to request, lots of friendships to be made! Have fun!
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:42 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• You sound like a great addition to Cafemom.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:04 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Hello and welcome. I will invite and keep in touch with you. My best quality is my kids. I love to read, crosswords puzzles, and jigsaw puzzles. I am married but not to happy with that. I am a stay at home mom and have three girls ages 9,7, and5. I would love to know if you and I have more in common. Happy Holidays.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 8:46 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Hi! I sure do like the LARGE type you use! lol I'm an older mom with grown kids. No grandkids. Lost my job this summer but I am retraining in a new field and should finish in a few months. This site can be addicting. I should already be in the shower getting ready for my day but once I start answering these questions, I can't stop!!

smile

booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 9:44 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• As for me I am a stand by your friends person. I would do anything for any one but I am not a push over. Glad to have you here. Welcome!
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:00 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Lol you guys are great. :) marriage is definitely something that is not easy. Idk your situation but i wish you the best. Troubles in marriage can be super stressful. Good luck mama and keep your head up. If you need to vent type away. :) ill try to help you as much as i can. You all seem like wonderful people with great spirit. You all have a superfantastic day! :)
    amylu82

Comment by amylu82 (original poster) at 11:09 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Welcome to Cafe Mom!! 

There are alot of groups to join.....sit back and enjoy the site! Have fun! I like it much better than FB myself. More interaction!

Have a great day! 

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 11:43 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I think my best qualities are that I am very empathetic and intuitive.
    Treefrog64

Answer by Treefrog64 at 12:22 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• By the way welcome! Glad to have you here. You sound like a great person.
    Treefrog64

Answer by Treefrog64 at 12:24 PM on Dec. 9, 2010