Any spells to have a good holiday? My dad is really sick and there are gambling issues with my husband.

Any one have a spell they can reccommend? It is greatly appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Hubby needs a three-times-three realization spell. Dress a small candle (white is good) with a rose-scented oil and write on a piece of paper what you need him to realize. Like that love and family are more important than gambling. Put the paper under the candle. Then light the candle and say three times: "Three times three, make (dh's name) see. As I will, so shall it be." End with the phrase "Let no innocents be harmed." This spell encourages him to see what is important in his life. It doesn't try to bend his will or interfer with it, only direct it in a positive direction. Word your request very carefully. Even a little bit of anger or frustration can send a spell in a bad direction. Good luck.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:33 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Make a lavender sachet for your father and put it in his pillow or on a lamp beside his favorite chair. Lavender is a wellness and healing herb. WalMart has those ready-made gauze favor bags and probably have a lavender-scented potpourri that you can use. I put lavender in a cloth angel doll I made and that I sent to a good friend who was battling breast cancer. She is still with us. Once you've filled the bag, hold it in both hands and envision pure white energy flowing into it. Ask for your father's guardians to do what is best for him and be willing to accept whatever the outcome will be.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:26 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I'm a psychic reader. For one thing..I trully believe that if ANY spell really did work--EVERYONE Would have money, perfect relationships, etc...to me, spells do not work...although i dont judge those who choose to do them.

I think that sometimes it is good to bring in good energy. But, truthfully, if spells worked, we would ALL have everything we want. ;)

The best bet is to pray to Mother God and ask her to modify your lifechart, and ask that she speeds up your challanges in life, so things are resolved much quicker.
    psychicRaelene3

Answer by psychicRaelene3 at 9:22 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Light blue candles work great for domestic peace candle spells. I would recommend doing one spell for your husband and yourself and then one for your father and then one for the overall family.

First thing that comes to mind-
    Get one light blue candle, one candle that signifies you and one for your husband anoint each of them accordingly. Line them up so that the light blue candle is between your and your husbands (you could even seal the 3 together if you like) when you light them look through the flames so they become one to you and focus your thoughts on how you would like things to be (diminishing his gambling problem, working together better as a team, him seeing that his gambling isn't as important as the two of you, etc.) Then place those candles aside and let them burn completely out. (try not to think on them while they are burning- it could draw energy away from what they are doing).

meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 5:05 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• You could follow the same method as above for your father. Do one candle that signifies him, one green one for health and and orange one for energy.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 5:06 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• ...i don't know..if you come up with one cast one on me..PLEASE!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:12 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I am so sorry about all of your issues but if you do find 1 I would like 1 also. Just try and make the best of each situation that is handed to you is the only advice I can give you. No spells sorry
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:14 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• that is why I am asking. The answer would not only benefit me but others who feel just like me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:15 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• hey..i don't have a spell but i know what you can do about the gambling...take the mans money =)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:22 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Any wiccans, pagans who can help? Thanks.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:42 AM on Dec. 9, 2010