has anyone ever had a supernatural experience with a ghost, spirit, or anything like that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• my dog sensed something before I felt a coldness go thru me one night. It was a very freaky feeling
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:22 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I can't say that I have although when my middle child might have. When he was a baby he would sit in the corner of our house facing the corner and look like he was talking to someone. We always thought that he was talking to a ghost or something. He doesn't do it anymore and I am not sure that he remembers doing it.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:24 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• i have seen a couple of apparitions on different occasions. when my mom died my phone was ringing alot and it wouldn't show up on the caller id, and when you picked it up it was nobody there. she also sends me and my sister ladybugs whenever we're having a hard time. that's about it though.

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:24 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Haha so I have my "chest of mommy and daddy toys " one night my toy turned on and it was one you twist the bottom so yeah Really kinda weird the next morning my daughters light was on but she's way to short to reach it. We think it was a ghost in passing because it was only that night that stuff happened
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 8:34 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• OMG I'LL NEVER FORGET IT I WAS LIKE 16 OR 17 AND I HAD JUST MOVED INTO THIS OLD HOUSE. ONE DAY I INVITED ALL OF MY FRIENDS OVER FOR A LITTLE PARTY AND MY BEDROOM WAS A BASEMENT APARTMENT. WELL MY MOM CALLED US ALL UPSTAIRS FOR DINNER AND WHEN WE ALL CAME BACK DOWNSTAIRS THIS OLD SOLID WOOD DRESSER HAD MOVED TO THE MIDDLE OF THE FLOOR. NO ONE PERSON COULD HAVE MOVED IT ESPECIALLY A 95 LB 16 YRS OLD GIRL. LATER WE FOUND THAT A MAN HAD KILLED HIS FAMILY AND HUNG HIMSELF IN THE HOUSE VERY CREEPY.
    jfrancis91680

Answer by jfrancis91680 at 8:47 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Yes,In 1998 my boyfriend had gotten killd.His family and i were close during hislife and after his death.One day i was in his moms kitchen andeveryone was sleeping.I left the kitchen and walking down the hallway when the two lights that were on the wall turnd off.As i was sitting in the living room thinking about him a picture of me and him fell to the flooroff the wall and landed in front of me on the floor.alot of other lil things have happend since the day he passd that only pertain to him.So after all the years i thnk he is still with me.
    carisa368

Answer by carisa368 at 8:57 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Oh sure. i have a male spirit in my house. He's quite active. He walks around alot. He watches me while I'm on the computer,doing dishes,and the most creepy,while I'm in the bathroom! I'll feel him come in and I feel him behind me. once in awhile he gets sassy and knocks things around.
    When my Grandma passed last Monday,I felt her several times around me.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:29 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Quite a few... I've had the gifts to see, feel and hear spirits & ghosts since I was a child... In the last week I've seen 2 different spirits... And being on the way to the funeral home, something tells me I'll see another today.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:07 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• yes, I can feel and sometimes see spirits and ghost. I try to stay sensitive to them, but it still freaks me out now and again.
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 11:51 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Constantly!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:16 PM on Dec. 9, 2010