Do you have a chain of birthdays coming up?

My moms is Dec 23rd
DD is January 16th
My twins are due in March but they could possibly make their appearance in late Feb
Mine is March 24th
My dad is April 2nd
DS is April 28th

Ahh and then we get a nice break until September 23rd which is DH birthday!

Ctink8189

Asked by Ctink8189 at 8:26 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well I have a baby due anyday now, then my cousin's is Jan 10, Mine is Jan 12, my twins are Feb 14, Moms is March 26, Dad's is April 7, Grandma's April 14...then I think we are good until September when my dd's is. lol There's a few more thrown in there, but not right in a row like the other ones.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 8:45 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• lol ours is in nov. me and my nephew are a week apart, then thanksgiving and a week after that (dec.) is my step sister's birthday. then there are alot in jan/feb. too. my stepmother is jan. 21st, my bil is feb. 2, then my son feb. 6, then my hubby is feb. 9 so i guess that's the longest. there were like 7 birthdays in april (mother, grandmother, great aunts), but they have all passed
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:29 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• i've been in the chain.. my dh's grandmothers was early nov...my son's was after thanksgiving. dh is christmas eve..my grandma will be newyears eve....then we are good until may
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:30 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Yep.
    My niece is Jan. 5.
    I'm on the 6th.
    DS2 in Jan. 29.
    Mom is Feb. 14
    DS1 is Feb. 16
    MIL is Feb. 23
    DS1's bar mitzvah is Feb. 26
    SIL1 is March 1
    A niece and nephew in April and then we get a break until our anniversary at the end of July.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:30 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• october and december both have 5, with nephews and cousins and uncles and friends and my son
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:49 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I sure do.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:27 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• We don't start until March and the we have a ton between March and May, then we have a break until November when we have 8 birthdays.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:33 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Not too many.
    Hubby 2-10
    Me 3-13
    Son 5-2
    then not until Oct. for my daughter
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 9:34 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Mine is in Oct. and Nov. So I just got through mine. Now if I can just get through Christmas.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 9:56 AM on Dec. 9, 2010