Any surrogant mothers out there to help me?

I want to be a surrogant mother for someone, how do i go about doing it? For those that have how was the experience? Do you still see the child? Did they cover all medical cost? Also I just want to be a carrier, i don't want to donate my eggs...is this normal? Anyways any help ladies???

TatuMama07

Asked by TatuMama07 at 9:50 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• www.conceptualoptions.com
    www.surrogacy.com
    www.surromomsonline.com

I goggled "surrogacy" and those were a few of the sites that came up. I'm not sure exactly when they're all about, but hoping it helps you!
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 10:09 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I have thought about doing this also. Helping couples out that can't have children, especailly since my BIL and SIL are on of the couples that suffer that.

My husband loves it when I'm pregnant, but he thinks this is a dumb idea! I don't! lol

Good luck on your search!
    MarlasMommy

Answer by MarlasMommy at 10:38 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• surromomsonline is great way to meet and find out all you need to know being a surrogate without donateing your eggs is called gestational and donating your eggs is know as tradtitional but both are far from easy the best way is to talk to an agency to make sure all costs are paid by the ip's and that you are compensated properly. i am 10 weeks away from having a csection with my one and only surro gift to my wonderful ip's my im is my best friend i claim her as my sister and the child inside me is known already as my nephew just as my daughter calls ip's auntie and uncle i will be auntie to this baby also. i do have updates and photos in my contract but we wrote most of our own contract it all depends on what you want and what you are comfortable with if you really want to do this there is someone out there waiting for you....
    RORYnEMILY

Answer by RORYnEMILY at 10:46 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• you should ask this over in adoption
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• you should just sell ur eggs there are places that buy them up to $5,000
    Anonymous