I want more kids! But he does not!

We are young! I'm 21 and he is 23! We already have two little boys! 4 and almost 2! And financially we do pretty good! Esp seeing as how young we are! We both drive decent cars that are paid for! And we just bought our first house in March! And I guess part of me would just love to try for a little girl! Don't get me wrong I would be just as happy with another little boy but....anyways! He doesn't ever want anymore kids! Like EVER!! It's not like I want one right away! I would like to wait until the 2 year old is in school! B/c I like having my alone time with him..but I have always wanted 3 kids!! How can I change his mind! It's not like we can't afford another ..he just doesn't want it! And I really reallly want ONE more! Am I being selfish???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• If he doesn't want more kids, don't have more kids (obviously). It's not fair to him. Give it some time. He may change his mind...or you might change yours!
    Anonymous

• Give him time. Like you said, you are young. And although I'm sure you'd LOVE to have one right now, and it's awesome that you're stable, in a few years he might just change his mind on you! ;) He may honestly feel a bit overwhelmed being young with 2 kiddos at home, and a break from having a baby at home may be what he needs right now.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 10:10 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Give him time...you guys have plenty of time!
    Mimomof3boys

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 10:13 PM on Nov. 6, 2008