I don't know what to do anymore...

I been with my bf off and on for 3 1/2 years. Yes it has been unstable. Everytime we split, he came back to me. I took him back. Well now I'm in a little bit of a bind. After 3 1/2 yrs he and I are expecting our first child together in April. He is not exactly thrilled but there is nothing he can do about it. He has gotten better and nicer with it. To where some things he is anxious, others he is weirded out by. He is unemployeed, and I maybe make 150.00 a month cause of child support I pay for my first child. we are both looking for work. anywhere we can. well this morning, he got really mad cause i didnt contribute to bills, or anything yet I have no money and asked him to put gas in the car. I told him that while Im at work I sometimes get something to eat.. food stamps only gives me enough food for 2 weeks. so really there is nothing to make to bring to work . he yelled at me like i was a child.
I dont understand how he can do that. he spent 50 on a air filter for the car, he went out last weekend and spent like 20 bucks where he was. he sounds selfish. yet he can be the most funny amazing man I know. he has been super nice.. and it seems like he loves me. but I feel this one friend of his is going to get in the way only cause she dont like me. im assuming they talk down about me when ever im brought up. cause he and she joke saying he not allowed to see her cause of me. well no shit! she tells him im a bitch so i assume he does the same. cause i have never seen him correct her in the texts. and the flirty talk pisses me off but its my fault for looking right? what is it that im not giving him enough of? why do i feel like even tho they are friends im competing? i dont bring her up anymore cause we end up in a fight..
gosh its so complicated. I make him sound like a dog when he really isnt all the time ....... i just at my wits end. I dont know what to do. assume the worst and possibly end this on the wrong note? try to talk about it again, outing myself for taking a peek at his phone? he tells me what they talk about but leave the shit talking about me out. is it just me being to emotional to where im not thinking? stressed due to holidays and money???????? i dont know.. i cried hard after i dropped him off to his side job this morning. im tring not to now. i dont know what i want. but i dont want to do something stupid.

I just want him to respect me and what i want..... im about to tell him that he should go hang out with her today to just leave me alone, yet it will kill me while he is there. for like EVER.. thats why i dont trust cause its not 2-3 hrs its more 7 hours. he doesnt see a reason it should be a problem, they never hang out and they just Bullshit. maybe him telling her that I suggested they chill will get her to stop talking shit about me? ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. i shouldnt vent about this.. i should just keep my issues to myself.. cause no matter what he will sounds like a complete ass. .. i want to move home soon, with him but right now today.. i want to go alone for a while.. i dont know what to do anymore.. im scared ill make the wrong move.............................

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• First of all.. I totally understand, My husband (boyfriend at the time) used to be this same exact way. I was terrified when I found out we were expecting our daughter. He sounds alot like the guy your with now. Careless about your feelings, immature when it comes to money, work, and anything else. The best advice I can give you is to TAKE A BREAK! You do not need the stress that this guy brings while your dealing with financial worries and being pregnant. If he is the man for you he will straighten his shit up and realize he is about to have a family to support. Walking away from my husband for a few months was the best thing I could have ever done for..for both of us. It opened his eyes and mine at the same time. Good luck
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:00 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Thank you.....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:04 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Are you on WIC? If not you should be. I'd also ask my fs worker to recalculate or budget my fs a bit better if they are only lasting you two weeks. WIC can help you with budgeting fs so they go farther.
    Anonymous