Why would hubby gossip about her???

I went to a xmas party with my family and there was a family friend there that always sells our family deli items from his store. In pops his young daughter with two kids. My hubby told me that her husband got caught cheating by his young wife and that he had had a gold mine with the family business, not having to work hard. As the night went on, my hubby told me that she had two kids and I said twins and he goes no. Then he pinted the kids out again and I got tired of him talking about them saying goddbye to us and so I finally said she is definitely on the prowl with no pantyhose or undies and a sweater short mini dress with thigh high boots. Then my hubby goes you want me to tell you stuff so I did. Do you think he weas just gossiping or interested in the family business??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm not sure, it sounds like he was just gossiping. If you are really concerned you could talk with him about it.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:00 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• u know, men dont catch on to a lot of things like that, so he was probably really proud of himself....
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 9:09 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Can you clarify your answer luvmymedic
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:11 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Sounds like he was just gossiping and you're being paranoid.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:51 AM on Dec. 9, 2010