Do you think Facebook is trouble when it comes to marriage?

MLM0503

Asked by MLM0503 at 9:05 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• No. People cheated before Facebook, the internet, telephones, etc. Cheaters will cheat no matter what.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 9:06 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• For some people,yes. But those folks would find some other way to contact ex's if FB didn't exist

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:07 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Nope
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:08 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Nope...it's a tool and it's how some people choose to use it that gets them in trouble. It caused no trouble for me in my marriage.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:09 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I don't mean just about cheating. I mean how it takes up a lot of your time and away from more important things.
    MLM0503

Comment by MLM0503 (original poster) at 9:14 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I think it depends on what type of marrige u have.I knw for me facebook was an argument waiting to happen.And beleive me it did.I think if u and ur husband have a good relationship and ur just on facebook ya knw chattn with ur friends and maybe including him on it it wouldnt be a bad thing.Now if ur on facebook doing stuff a married woman should'nt be doing than u r looking for trouble.maybe u should sit down with him and see what he thinks.Good luck1
    carisa368

Answer by carisa368 at 9:20 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Then what about video games? Other websites? The telephone? hanging out with friends? Saying that something like FB specifically causes problems is passing the buck.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 9:20 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Not if you trust one another..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:26 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Not always, it can lead to cheating though just like anything else.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 9:46 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Any social networking site can be trouble for an individual who isn't faithful or isn't trustworthy. However, for the general population it's harmless.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:46 AM on Dec. 9, 2010