diet pills that work

does any one know of diet pills that work...thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• The only ones I have heard that work are compared to meth.So not very healthy

robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 10:09 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• No, the only thing that works is the old fashioned diet and exercise.
    Anonymous

• on every bottle of diet pills says "for best results use with diet and exercise" so I'ld say drop the pill do the balanced diet and exercise! Good Luck!
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 11:34 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I hate when people say "just diet and excercise" well DUH. If I ate a balanced diet I wouldn't have a weight problem..... If you did that you wouldn't need diet pills.

I don't have time to get in a work out everyday other running after the kids and house work. My problem is PORTION control, I tend to over eat because I am SO hungry from not eating. Anyway, I started taking these pills that help me not feel so hungry. The best part is that it doesn't go into my blood stream so there is no jitters. I have already lost 8 pounds and I have only been on it for two weeks. I am still trying to get my baby weight off, and now that I am older, it's harder than EVER.
    If you want more info send me a message. Otherwise, good luck with your quest for something that works for you. Take care!!
    marriedw6kids

Answer by marriedw6kids at 11:49 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• i used a pill called something like "celerix" i bought it at walmart. the first week i lost 12 twelve pounds. i took the pill, just two day, cut out my soft drinks, and walked a little bit in the morning. i tried to stay away from the fatty foods, but this helped me not be so hungery all the time.  in a month in a half i lost twenty pounds. only down fall is i kind of plateaued, like my body got used to them . so im waiting a little bit. trying to maintain the weight i lost, hoping to go back on them after i give it a bit. well, we are talking about over the counter diet pills, right?

MaVie

Answer by MaVie at 12:18 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Anything that suppresses your appetite is the incorrect approach to weight loss.
    livewell4me

Answer by livewell4me at 10:03 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I have to disagree "livewell4me" if using a pill that swells your stomach and then ALLOWS you to choose better food...what is the harm in that? I feel good, I make better food choices and once I reach my goal weight and have better eating habits, I won't need them anymore. Don't be so quick to judge.
    marriedw6kids

Answer by marriedw6kids at 8:25 PM on Nov. 8, 2008