say we were given 9 lives..what # would you be on had you died in any accidents you've had or crazy things you've done?

i think i would be on #6...you can explain your "deaths" if you want to..=) just for fun.

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 9:32 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm pretty sure I would have used all 9 up by now, and then some! I was a crazy teenager!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:33 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Um..maybe like 3
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:34 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I'ld be on #5...#3 was In May, 2010, I was in a head on collision with a Ford F350 that had a trailer and 3 atv's on it...I was in my little Honda Accord and all four of us in the vehicle walked out in one piece that is why I will never own anything other than a Honda (or volvo is I could afford it now) ever again. #4 was In 10/10 I had three seizures back to back and spent 3 days in the ICU, they don't know what caused them or what happened. The other two prior to that were in my drinking days and I can't really remember the details.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:37 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I think I'd be on number 3. #1 I was in a bad car crash in high school and only ended up with a cut on my finger and some bruises. #2 I had a really bad labor.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 9:38 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Probably #6
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:39 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I think I am on the tenth one. LOL> I died so many times the night my second child was born.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:47 AM on Dec. 9, 2010