how do you stay focused and on task?

i cannpt stay focused. everything distracts me. i make a to do list (currently filled with things that need organized - junk drawers etc.) but i never get anything done. i am SO easily distracted.... my tv is off... i do go on the computer... but i try not to be on too long. i have two babies and they constantly need me to do something... how can i be focused when they are content and get something done off my list. suggestions? how do you stay on task? are you just good like that?

Tiffany8168

Asked by Tiffany8168 at 9:35 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• For the life of me I don't know. My sister told me finish one task at a time. Like empty the dishwasher, do nothing else just empty it. When it is done move on. I can not seem to get one thing done at all.
    Let me know if you find a way that works for you. I am willing to try anything.. Good luck.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:46 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• laughingReally? There are people who actually do this? Can they come to my house?

hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 12:33 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I try to do at least one thing when my dh is sleeping.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 12:38 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• i dont know sweetie
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 2:53 PM on Dec. 9, 2010