Kill her With kindness or blow her off?

My dh's ex wife has suddenly decided to change a verbal agreement they had once made. My dh asked me to help him put it in writing and send her an email so I did. I wrote it from dh's perspective but it was obvious to anyone who knows us that I wrote it. She wrote a snarky email back aimed at me and so I wonder: should I ignore her or send her back a super nice note in response?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I would personally stay out of it & let your DH handle it.. By you getting into it at all (associating with her) you could cause more problems.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:38 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• honestly you DH should have never put you in the position of doing that....and i think you need to let it go and let him deal with her.....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:42 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• just stay out of it
    menmy6

Answer by menmy6 at 10:13 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I think you should blow off the snarky response AND kill her with kindness. The last thing you should be doing is getting into the middle of something that your DH should be dealing with. Next time, help him write the email, i.e. make suggestions, but let him write it.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 10:14 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Well of course she is jealous of you. You have her man. Get over it and move on.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:36 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I will say that I write stuff for him a lot...I take care of emails, publicity and correspondence for him and our business. He just tells me what he wants to say and I make it sound good. The correspondence between those two is no different.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:08 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• At least not until now. Why should we change our ways for this one situation?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:22 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Blow it off. But from this moment on, you should let your husband write anything that needs to go to her.
    eluc

Answer by eluc at 12:59 PM on Dec. 9, 2010