stay cat how cold can it take before it freezes?

cat showed up in neighborhood late summer and has been comming for food 2 or 3 times a day. Comes in sunroom. Tricked it and now is in sunroom but temp is going down below freezing tonight. It lets me pet a little but won't come out of cat condo. How can I get it in the house?

sambo877

Asked by sambo877 at 9:38 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Pets

• The cat should be ok in the sunroom but I'd put some blankets or towels out there. Can you make a "tent" with the condo or bring a chair in and cover it with a blanket putting some of it on the floor so kitty can snuggle down under the chair if it chooses. It's really nice of you to bring the cat in. Many people wouldn't care.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:42 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Pick it up in the condo?
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 9:39 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Sunroom should be fine. Open door w/food in the doorway. Cat has to come in for food. Then shut the door.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 9:41 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• She will be fine. If she has a little house you can put some hay in there for her. Don't worry they are designed to survive. :)

Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 9:45 AM on Dec. 9, 2010