i can't get pregnant

i have been trying

amandameyer05

Asked by amandameyer05 at 12:26 AM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Fertility pills?
    Hezekiahs_mom

Answer by Hezekiahs_mom at 12:29 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• i feel the same way as you do i thoght this month was going to be my month but now i got bloody mary here yuck!
    momwa6

Answer by momwa6 at 12:35 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Have you tried the ovulation kits? It tells you when you are ovulating. You can find it where you buy the pg tests and condoms.
    I used them and it worked. It took it and conceived my son . I heard that it is pretty accurate and most likely have a boy using it. Good Luck
    froglady23

Answer by froglady23 at 1:56 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• how long...pm me if you get this
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 2:49 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• You absolutely can't get pregnant or you haven't gotten pregnant.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 5:35 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Have you considered that maybe your tubes are blocked?? That was my problem. I had a relatively painless procedure done that cleared the blockage and we were pregnant the next month. Just a thought. But even healthy couples take up to a year to get pregnant so give it at least a year. If it's been longer well start exploring options.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:30 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• it took me 3 years, as soon as I stopped thinking about it, I became pregnant. Then I had 2 children, they are 1 yr and 3 weeks apart.
    dancelinemom

Answer by dancelinemom at 2:01 PM on Jul. 6, 2008