How long

I been dating this guy for a year....iam ready to move forward...and he talks about our future all the time,we've talked about marraige...all of it...but his last realationship they were together 10year never got married...how mush time should i give him..i ant getting no younger..but i do love him very much and so do my kids

Jayk77

Asked by Jayk77 at 9:47 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• As long as you think is good for you and your family.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 9:49 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I would talk with him and see what he thinks. If you feel like you might not be able to wait I would give him a time frame. Say you want to be engaged within the 6 months. The only problem with that is he may just walk away.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:51 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• My grandmother always said that if a man has proposed within the first two years of a serious relationship, he doesn't really want to marry you at all
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:53 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• How important is being married to you? Did his previous leave because he would not move forward after 10 years?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:54 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Every relationship is different ...go with your heart
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 10:13 AM on Dec. 9, 2010