friends

whats some good ways to make new friends......My only friends i have are back home ....i'v lived in NC and you know i really don't have any friends...is it me?i'am a good person i think I DONT like gossip. stay away from it....I would be a great friend i think...So what cha think the problem is...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• well in order 2 have friends ugotta go places where you can meet them and also some people make freinds easier than others, like me i dont make freind s as fast as other people but i am not very sociable most of the time anyways but im ok with that lol
    bekkaboo89

Answer by bekkaboo89 at 9:58 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I am lucky to still have my good old friends as we have not moved, but I have found that the best way to make friends now that I'm a mom is to involve your kids in things. They make friends and so do you. If you work try coordinating a happy hour one evening after work. I'm sure you are a lovely person so go out there and get em'!
    ditchen4

Answer by ditchen4 at 9:58 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Agree with Ditchen.... some of my good friends come from activities that my kids are in
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 10:12 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I know how u feel, its very hard to make friends. Most people these days are out for themselves. UGH We pretty much stick to ourselves.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 10:32 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• True, many self centered people out there, but there are many good people too. Get involved in some activities and especially jump in on any volunteering opportunities. Be optimistic, cheerful and sincere, and I am sure that you will find not one, but many friends.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 10:48 AM on Dec. 9, 2010