7 year old girl january birthday party theme sick of princess/barbie/bratz/hannah

all the usual im sick of any ideas

stylesbabygirls

Asked by stylesbabygirls at 10:03 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Well if that is what she is into then i'd stick with that. My daughter picked her own theme when she turned 3 lol So i'm sure your 7 year old may be upset if you pick it for her.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:05 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Cupcake Party- get a giant cupcake mold and make fun cupcakes
    Candy butterflies- frost cupcake in colors cut rings for wings, mm minis for eyes, twizzler pulls for antenae
    Fire Truck (My daughter wanted this and we arranged a tour of the station, it was real cool)
    A friend of mine did a circus theme with tickets to choose popcorn, cotton candy cupcakes, peanuts ect.
    Just a few ideas. You can also alawys talk to your daughter about what ideas she may have.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 10:12 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I say let her choose. Especially at 7.
    ditchen4

Answer by ditchen4 at 10:14 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Alice in Wonderland, have a tea party. Butterfly Party. Fashion Fun, get dressed up. Luau. Wizard of Oz.
    http://www.amazingmoms.com/htm/party_bigbirthdaylist.htm
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 10:19 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Well, you really should get her opinion, as it is her party. But, I like all of the ideas that were mentioned. Also, if it is cold and snowy ( or even if it's not) where you are, you could have a snowman party. Make a snowman cake, snow ice cream, or melted snowman cupcakes. You can have like a sundae bar set up and let the kids make their own ice cream sundaes.
    A.Perry

Answer by A.Perry at 10:21 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• For my daughters last B-day I let her have a sleepover. She got to invite 5 friends over. In was in Oct. so we roasted hotdogs and marshmallows. Maybe just order pizza and think of a few activites she would like. This was also alot cheaper than a party. Good luc.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 10:23 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Does she like animals? You could do an animal theme. One of our friends had an animal rescue person bring all of her pets that were up for adoption-puppies, kittens, rabbits...and the kids pet them and learned about animal rescue at the same time. You can also sometimes find people who come to birthday parties with their animals, even exotics. Pet store owners sometimes offer this service too. I do b-day parties with my pony and my trick dog, if you ask around you might find something like that too.

spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 10:34 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• For my daughters party I'm doing a starry night party. Holding it at the planetarium, giving the children "stardust" (body glitter for favors), etc. Google birthday themes theres tons of ideas out there.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 10:43 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I'm going to say that I feel your pain! My 9 year old has been into spiderman since he was 5, I am so sick of spiderman! I really hope he picks a new theme this year! (I let him pick but sometimes you can't find what they want) These ideas that the other ladies are giving you are fantastic!
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 11:18 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• i would let her choose. throw some ideas her way. maybe a luau, animal, winter theme. check oriental trading company or dollar tree website for ideas.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 5:00 PM on Dec. 9, 2010