Natural Flirt

Is anyone else on here married to or in a relatinship with a natural flirt? If so how to you handle it, because at times I just want to smakc the crap out of my husband for being like that.

elffyefli

Asked by elffyefli at 10:17 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I suppose you just know that in the end, he's with you.

My grandpa was a huge flirt. Every waitress, flight attendant, etc was his new best friend. Grandma just watched him "do his thing" and said she liked the benefit of the good service. He was faithful to her for nearly 51 years. In the end he came home to her and they held hands as they fell asleep every night (slept in separate beds next to each other.)
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:22 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Mine doesn't flirt at all! I actually tell him all the time that I think he's weird.
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 10:28 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I used to be with a "natural flirt".. And he was also quite the little cheater..

The guy I am with now, doesn't flirt at all. It's nice.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:27 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• My husband is kind to all and smiles and is nice. So flirting nah, but sweet and kind yea.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:30 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• When I got married I had to get use to the way my SO was around other women,I don't know if you would call him a natural flirt but lets just say he is very friendly with other women.At first I thought he was kinda' flirty with other women but then I realized he is just very friendly guy to all other women.It can just come across as being flirty.
    Ananomys

Answer by Ananomys at 10:39 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• My husband is not a natural flirt and if someone were to flirt with him he'd have no idea they were. He is sweet and kind to all but not a flirt
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 10:40 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• My x felt like you did. I am the natural flirt and he used to smack the crap out of me all the time. We can't help how we are. We don't flaunt our bodies at others, we don't make it sexual. It's just way too friendly for some people and the spouses don't understand. We don't want to cheat on our mate. It's more that we like the attention. Flirting isn't awful

Answer by admckenzie at 10:52 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• lol, maybe that is how you flirt, but not him. There is a non sexual way to flirt and then there is a sexual way to flirt. And to me when you flirt and dont know how to control yourself it can get you into trouble.
    elffyefli

Comment by elffyefli (original poster) at 11:50 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Um, I don't really care. Never have. My hub is a flirt, he likes women. I'm comfortable in my marriage so I don't care, I also am a flirt as I like men. Just feel more comfortable with men than women
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:19 AM on Dec. 9, 2010