Has Dh earned bonus points lately?

Mine sure has! Been a good few weeks....Today as he was leaving for work he notice the tire on the van was pancake flat...he also knows that I do not know how to fix this... he called into work ...went to get the fix a flat and got the tire to a point where i could drive on it to get it fixed for real! At the store he also found Star wars playing cards for ds1 for Xmas... POINTS

He is helping me with a computer program that I need for a Christmas... POINTS

And is really helpful wit the kids lately too....WOO HOOO!

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 10:19 AM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• YAAAAAY!
    My SO is like that all the time, its wonderful. now all i have to do is make sure he knows how much i love and appreciate him and try to be the same for him. we are some lucky girls.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 10:23 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Yes, he puts up with my "emotional roller coaster" when no one else seems to care i'm a little psycho cause i'm pregnant.
    SolaraDarkset

Answer by SolaraDarkset at 10:25 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• My dh is like this all the time. Every morning he scraps off my car and starts it to warm it up for me. He also makes our son breakfast every morning so I can sleep in for a few more minutes.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:39 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I love it when I hear stories of a good man. Pay him off in extra good loving. My husband is a good man and I feel lucky every day.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:45 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• The past couple of weeks my dh has helped more. Perhaps it was the "mommy meltdown" I had around that time! lol since then he's helped with the kids, helped me keep picked up and he's just been extra attentive! I hope it stays this way! :o)
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 6:48 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Yep all the time. Especially around Christmas it really seems to put him in a good mood.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 10:47 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• im happy for you ladies that is wonderfull
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 2:52 PM on Dec. 9, 2010