i'm trying to get pregnat last peroid wuz 10/13/08.how can u tell if u are?my peroid is 7 days away.

is to mush discharge a sign?

nagi288

Asked by nagi288 at 10:07 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• wait for your period to not come.
    Anonymous

• I have heard that discharge can be a sign of ovulating...we are trying to concieve as well. My friend is a registerd midwife and that is what she told me!
    Mimomof3boys

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 10:09 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• The only way to tell 100% that you are pregnant is wait until you miss your period and then go to the doctor to get  blood tests done.

Excess discharge could also be a sign of upcoming menstruation. It's 50/50 really.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 10:13 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Signs that some women can tell if they are pregnant is also signs that some women have when there menstration is about to come. Tender breast, slight cramping in the cervic area, and some of us get nausuated and vomitting. But like I said it goes either way. I also grow hair excessively fast and my nails grow extremely long. Excess discharge can mean different things. Sometimes it can mean your cycle is coming or your pregnant. But, I would wait at least a week after you miss your cycle to test, so you would have a better chance of knowing.
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 12:52 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• u would be able to tell if u are, it is too soon to tell yet wait till after ur period trust me i have 4 kids it too early to know?
    thejjster

Answer by thejjster at 3:52 AM on Nov. 11, 2008